Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Changing resolution of output images from View Scene

  • From: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Layla Houshmand <layla.houshmand@gmail.com>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Changing resolution of output images from View Scene
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:00:41 -0700

Hi Layla,

The default resolution in pixels/inch depends on your display. You can
change the resolution by changing the number of pixels in the image and then
changing the size in whatever program you are trying to use it in or printing
from, eg, preview or illustrator. You can change the number of pixels by
changing the size of the view scene window, or in the save image dialogue
window.

cheers,
Jess