Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] [SCIRUN-DEVELOP] [Webmaster] Contact CIBC Submission

  • From: Rob MacLeod <macleod@cvrti.utah.edu>
  • To: Gowry Balasena <maddox.2810@gmail.com>
  • Cc: Rob MacLeod <macleod@cvrti.utah.edu>, Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>, Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>, scirun-users@sci.utah.edu, Elizabeth Jurrus <liz@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] [SCIRUN-DEVELOP] [Webmaster] Contact CIBC Submission
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 07:10:32 -0600

Hi Gowry

This sounds like an excellent task for our tools, Seg3D, Cleaver, and SCIRun and I wonder if you know that we teach a course in image based modeling in July that would provide a very nice opportunity for you to learn all the tools you need.  We teach about basic image analysis, segmentation, model construction, and bioelectric field computations with SCIRun.

Sadly the deadline for fellowships was last weekend but there will still be openings through the regular registration mechanism.

Best regards,

Rob MacLeod, PhD