[SCIRUN-USERS] Using SCIRun with Cardiowave

  • From: "Doshi, Ashish" <ashishdoshi@seas.wustl.edu>
  • To: "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Using SCIRun with Cardiowave
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 21:00:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any experience or advice in using SCIRun with Cardiowave? I
did my PhD at Duke and used Cardiowave extensively, and I’m interested in
exporting a mesh from SCIRun into a format recognized by Cardiowave, such as
a MATLAB sparse matrix (.spr file). I know SCIRun used to have Cardiowave
interface modules, but the wiki does not provide enough information for me to
understand how to use them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Ashish Doshi, MD, PhD
Post-doctoral Fellow
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Washington University in St. Louis