Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] SCIRun4.7 launch error on OpenSuse13.2

  • From: Petar Petrov <pip010@gmail.com>
  • To: Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: Gordon Duffley <gduff92@gmail.com>, "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] SCIRun4.7 launch error on OpenSuse13.2
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 11:48:20 +0200

Hi Gordon,
looking at that: gduffley@gordon:/usr/local/src/SCIRun_4.7/bin> echo $DISPLAY
it seems you are not running from home folder.

I suggest you create a new clean folder in your local home folder.
Start from a clean copy of the sources in it.
Use the bash script build.sh run from the very same folder.

Let us know if you still encounter the same error.

Regards,
Petar

--
All the best,