Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] questions about SCIRUN

  • From: Elizabeth Jurrus <liz@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Wayne Cheng <waynecsw@163.com>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] questions about SCIRUN
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 07:09:23 -0700

Hi Wayne,

Sorry for the confusion. I'm forwarding your question to our mailing list so we can provide some clarification for using the brain-eg dataset.
- liz

On 5/31/15 7:46 PM, Wayne Cheng wrote:
Dear Liz:
    I'm learning to use Scirun 4.7 for study about brain volume conductivity,being happy to find dataset archive. I notice that the file format the software can load is '.srn',but I find no '.srn' in your 'Brain-EG' dataset.
    Could you please tell me the way loading and excuting it by SCIRUN 4.7?
    Looking forward to see your mail back.
Wayne Cheng

  • Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] questions about SCIRUN, Elizabeth Jurrus, 06/01/2015