[SCIRUN-USERS] Mesh to Solid

  • From: <a.kuck@utwente.nl>
  • To: <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Mesh to Solid
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 11:58:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, fr-FR, nl-NL, en-US

Dear all,

My excuses for asking a newbie-ish question but I hit the wall on this. I have anatomy data in supplied as stl (TriSurfMesh) files and would like to use them in SCIrun for some FEM calculations. I tried to convert them to a volume using Tetgen and Cleaver but was not very successful. Could anyone give me a hint on how to convert these files to a volume so I can use them further?

Thanks and best wishes,

Alex

  • [SCIRUN-USERS] Mesh to Solid, a.kuck, 06/26/2015