[SCIRUN-USERS] seg3d segmentation export to SCIRun question

  • From: Elizabeth Jurrus <liz@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: mpennock@hmc.psu.edu, scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] seg3d segmentation export to SCIRun question
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:07:50 -0700

Hi Mike,

Forwarding your question to our mailing list.  Can you tell us what version of SCIRun you're running?

- liz

-------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject: Contact CIBC Submission Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 16:48:25 -0600 From: SCI Webmaster <webmaster@sci.utah.edu> To: webmaster@sci.utah.edu, liz@sci.utah.edu

Michael Pennock <mpennock@hmc.psu.edu>

Affiliation: Penn State College of Medicine

Re Software: SCIRun

Subject: Seg3d segmentation or layer export

Message: Dear Sci Run,

Hi, thanks for making great products! So I have created a layer in Seg3D (it has all the masks and features I want, etc., and is ready to be exported) that I want to export to SciRun. However, when I use the export segmentation feature to export it as a nrrd file to Sci Run- it does not open in Sci Run. I have the X11 feature required to run Sci Run, and I am using a 2011 MacBook running Yosemite 10.10. Could you send me instructions for exporting Seg3d segmentations and opening them in Sci Run? I am not sure what I am missing.

Thanks,

Mike P.