Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Error in Build leadfield module

  • From: Purbasha Garai <pg0222@gmail.com>
  • To: Brett Burton <bburton@sci.utah.edu>, Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>, scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Error in Build leadfield module
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 12:58:13 -0400

Hello,

I have made sure the electrode points are onto the cuff electrode layer of the mesh (ev8pro.pts). But I am still getting the error in Buildleadfield. I am running the ntwork in SCIRun 4.7 version (windows 64x).

Can you please tell me if I am making any mistakes while running the network? I am giving the options in the module as follows.
Inline images 1

Thank you so much

Regards
Purbasha