[SCIRUN-USERS] Checking conductivity values added to mesh

  • From: Purbasha Garai <pg0222@gmail.com>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Checking conductivity values added to mesh
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:12:20 -0400

Hello,

I have a tetrahedral mesh of nerve. for each tissue types, I have different conductivity. I am adding the values in the mesh using 'set conductivity' module. How do I check if the output mesh has the conductivity values?
Right now, its just showing that the mesh has the index values.
Your insight will be really helpful.

Thank you so much
Regards
Purbasha

PS. here is the link to the data I am using.