Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Checking conductivity values added to mesh

  • From: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Purbasha Garai <pg0222@gmail.com>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Checking conductivity values added to mesh
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 14:09:56 -0600

Hi Purbasha,

The SetConductivity module uses field properties to set the tensors.  You would have to set the appropriate properties using setFieldProperties or something similar to use this module.

A better way to do it is to use the ConvertIndicesToFieldData in place of the SetConductivity module.  It should work in your network.

cheers,
Jess