[SCIRUN-USERS] Help with Shell Scripting to run in Mac OS x Yosemite (10.10.5)

  • From: Purbasha Garai <pg0222@gmail.com>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Help with Shell Scripting to run in Mac OS x Yosemite (10.10.5)
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:23:43 -0400

Hello everyone,

I am trying to set up a shell script to run a network (fem.srn) in scirun

I basically have the following files:
Input:

1) READFIELD 1: Mesh with conductivity values in it (.fld).
2) READFIELD 2: Electrode position (.pts)

The idea is to generate leadfield values for meshes with different conductivity values of each layer at a time. So, for one set of data, I am varying  conductivity value for one layer , keeping the values for other 4 layers constant.
Output: Leadfield (Matlab .mat) : it should save leadfield for one mesh at a time and then rerun scirun.
For now, I am using the fem.srn file to generate the leadfield using one ring at a time.

I am using windows operating system which uses .bat files. In the "defib evaluation folder", the bash scripting is for linux or for mac (.sh file). I re-wrote the script looking at the sxample you have provided, but I am not sure if its correct.

Thank you so much
Regards
Purbasha