[SCIRUN-USERS] Export/Import FieldsToMatlab

  • From: Petar Petrov <pip010@gmail.com>
  • To: "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Export/Import FieldsToMatlab
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 14:03:38 +0100

Hello all,

just wondering if this is well known behaviour or  bug,
but when I use ExportFieldsToMatlab module (I set one field and rename struct name to ROI)
then try to import the same .mat file with the module ImportFieldsToMatlab
e get the error: Matrix 'ROI' cannot be translated into a SCIRun field (one of the dimensions of fieldedge needs to be of size 3)

Am I missing something or those two modules are ultimately broken, since the same exported file without any modifications cannot be imported back?

Thanks for your time,
Petar