Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Export/Import FieldsToMatlab

  • From: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Petar Petrov <pip010@gmail.com>
  • Cc: "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Export/Import FieldsToMatlab
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 15:35:59 -0700

Hi Petar,

ImportFieldsFromMatlab will work, but has a pretty strict structure
requirement, which is unfortunately not match by the Exporter. However,
there is a a matlab importer in the ReadField and an exporter in the
WriteField that are more stable and usable, so you can try those. Otherwise,
you can delete some of the extra fields in matlab, try with only node,
cell/face, and field fields in the structure.

cheers,
Jess