Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] A question about SciRun/BioPSE and Magnetocardiography

  • From: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu, lah@pedneuro.uni-kiel.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] A question about SciRun/BioPSE and Magnetocardiography
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 15:31:43 -0700

Hi Laith,

We have a couple modules, InterfaceWithNeuroFEMForward/Inverse, in SCIRun 4.7 that will probably do what you need.  This module allows one to call neuroFEM and pass some geometries and parameters to it.  I think that you need to have neuroFEM installed separately and then you point to the installation in the module ui.  I haven't used these modules, but there is an example network distributed with SCIRun in example_nets/BioPSE/Optional/ForwardIPM.srn.  You should make sure that you have the SCIRunData directory downloaded and set in your configurations options (Configure button on the lower right corner) and set the set the data set parameter to 'sphere' or 'brain-eg'.  There is also an example of magnetic stimulation in the user documentation tab on the scirun.org website.

cheers,
Jess