[SCIRUN-USERS] Fwd: A question about SciRun/BioPSE and Magnetocardiography

  • From: Elizabeth Jurrus <liz@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu, lah@pedneuro.uni-kiel.de
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Fwd: A question about SciRun/BioPSE and Magnetocardiography
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 10:38:06 -0800

Hi Laith,

Just forwarding your question onto our expert users for advice.

- liz

-------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject: A question about SciRun/BioPSE and Magnetocardiography Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 18:47:16 +0100 From: Laith Hamid <lah@pedneuro.uni-kiel.de> Organization: AG PedBI/Institut für Medizinische Psychologie und Medizinische Soziologie To: liz@sci.utah.edu

Dear Elizabeth,

I am a doctoral student at the university medical complex of Schleswig-Holstein in Kiel, Germany. My task is to solve the forward and inverse problems of magnetocardiography and I have found out that SciRun could be suitable for that task. In SciRun/BioPSE I found example networks for BEM and FEM for electrocardiography. I wanted to ask if it will be possible to place dipoles in the heart and simulate the resulting magnetic field using NeuroFEM within SciRun/BioPSE. Which version of SciRun should I use for that (I am currently using v4.7)?

Thank you very much and best wishes,

Laith Hamid