[SCIRUN-USERS] tDCS Visualization question

  • From: Elizabeth Jurrus <liz@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: loganmbr@gmail.com
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] tDCS Visualization question
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 16:14:16 -0700

Forwarding this to the users mailing list. - liz

--------

I am a research assistant in the Rissman Lab at UCLA and am interested in using your software to visualize our tDCS study. I am particularly curious to see if the head models developed by Dr. Dannhauer, which integrated anatomical MR, diffusion MR, and CT, are available for tDCS visualization. I have looked for the SciRun scripts and model_config.py file that contains the parameters that they used but have been unable to locate them.

Any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks very much,
Logan Barton-Rowledge

  • [SCIRUN-USERS] tDCS Visualization question, Elizabeth Jurrus, 03/08/2016