[SCIRUN-USERS] How to loop through a network in SCIRun?

  • From: Tomasz Moszkowski <tmoszkowski@gmail.com>
  • To: "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] How to loop through a network in SCIRun?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 19:14:39 +0000

Hi everyone,

I would like to perform a FEM simulation with a range of input parameters (eg. a two-electrode setup, where I apply a rising current amplitude). Do you know of any way to pass a set of parameters into the net in sequence? The only block I know of is the "GetColumnOrRowFromMatrix". The problem is that this module performs a loop, in which every iteration has a fixed duration . Each of my calculations last a couple of minutes, so the module does not seem to do the trick. Has anyone tried to loop through a list of parameters in SCIRun?

I would much appreciate your help!

All the best,
Tomasz