Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] How to loop through a network in SCIRun?

  • From: Dan White <dwhite@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] How to loop through a network in SCIRun?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 13:20:01 -0600

This is a feature of SCIRun 5 and its Python interface, which enables scripting to do exactly as you described: looping through parameters sets for arbitrary modules. Version 5 is in alpha at the moment, and Python support is very new, but you can try it here (you'll need to build the latest from source): https://github.com/SCIInstitute/SCIRun.

You can also watch this page (https://github.com/SCIInstitute/SCIRun/releases) to wait for the latest stable release (one is planned for this week).

I'll refer you to Jess, our resident SCIRun 5 scripting expert, for help with specifics, if you do try it (jess@sci.utah.edu).
Dan