[SCIRUN-USERS] ??????Fwd: Contact CIBC Submission

  • From: "786069218" <786069218@qq.com>
  • To: "scirun-users" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] ??????Fwd: Contact CIBC Submission
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 09:28:38 +0800

Thank you for your reply.

I have download a set of data from Auckland University. The torso surface have 1512 point, but they select 171 electrode when measured the data. Now I have 1512 point positions and its face, and the potentials which corresponding the electrode, now I would like to show the data on the body
surface, and the version of my scirun is 4.7.

In order to describe my problem more clearly, I use a picture to illustrate, the result is wrong, what should I do