Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] activation based FEM - make lead field

  • From: Liz Jurrus <liz@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: habboush@med-psych.uni-kiel.de, scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] activation based FEM - make lead field
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 05:45:04 -0700

Thanks for you question.  I'm including our mailing list on this thread to help provide an answer.

- liz

On 9/4/16 5:52 PM, habboush@med-psych.uni-kiel.de wrote:

Dear Ms. Elizabeth Jurrus,

I am working with the make_lead_field.srn toolkit, it works fine to generate a matrix connecting the source points with each thorax.tri nodes. But this is not exactly what I need, I would like to connect the source nodes only with sensors points that I already have. As far as I understand the tookit, I suspect the change should be done with the MapFieldDataOntoNodes module or one of the BuildMappingMatrix modules but I am quite not certain where and how. How can I introduce the sensors to this toolkit?

Best regards and thank you in advance,

Nawar

-----

Nawar Habboush, M.Sc.
Department of Medical Psychology and Medical Sociology,
Schleswig-Holstein University Hospital (UK-SH),
Campus Kiel,
Schwanenweg 20,
24105 Kiel, Germany

Tel.: +49 431 597-8742 | Fax: -8745