Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] activation based FEM - make lead field

  • From: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: "habboush@med-psych.uni-kiel.de Habboush" <habboush@med-psych.uni-kiel.de>
  • Cc: "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu List" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] activation based FEM - make lead field
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 00:03:28 -0600

Hi Nawar,

you are correct that it is a matter of mapping the solution onto your sensor points.  Both of the modules that you mentioned will do mapping, but you will need to find the correct one.  It is one that is after the solution is calculated, however I cannot be more specific unless I know which example you are using.  I am a little confused about which example you are trying to use, so if you could be more specific about the network that you are using,  where is it in the exmple_nets folder or where it is from, I could give you more specific help.

cheers,
Jess