Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Regarding forward problem of magnetocardiography

  • From: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Vikas R bhat <vikasraghubhat@gmail.com>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Regarding forward problem of magnetocardiography
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 14:47:47 -0700

Hi Vikas,

We have a module SimulateForwardMagneticField, which should calculate the magnetic field based on dipole sources.  We have an example to use it in modeling transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).  You can check out how it is used in the BrainStimulator toolkit and the TMS tutorial (http://www.sci.utah.edu/images/software/SCIRun/MagneticalBrainStimulationTutorial.pdf).  You should be able to use it for MCG.

cheers,
Jess