Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] [Seg3D] Trouble with BioMesh3d

  • From: Jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Bradley Due <due4605@email.tamu.edu>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] [Seg3D] Trouble with BioMesh3d
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 22:52:57 -0700

Hi Brad,

This is really a topic for the scirun-users list, rather than seg3d, so I’ve
moved it to that list.

The files for these variables can be located anywhere. The bin directory is
probably not a good location. The model config file should also probably be
saved somewhere else. the model_input_file is the full path to the
segmentation saved as a nrrd file. The model_output_path is the place that
you want to save it. This directory will be made if it doesn’t exist. If
you try to choose a location that lacks the appropriate permissions, it will
cause problems. Also, assuming that you are running on osx or linux, it is
better to run biomesh from the command line than through the app.

cheers,
Jess