[SCIRUN-USERS] Issue in SCIrun

  • From: "Boyett, Benjamin Travis" <boyettben@email.tamu.edu>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Issue in SCIrun
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 16:35:28 -0600

Hello!

I have recently been on contact with someone at the help desk, but
that correspondence as somewhat stopped so I was hoping I could get
some questions answered. I am working with SCIrun to model external
defibrillation, using a four pad set up instead of a typical 2 pad
one. In the program where I am making the pads, I am having an issue
clipping the field of the electrode to the torso. In this case, I am
not using the given torso-defib, I am using an imported .nrrd file of
my own. I am also having an issue with implementing it into my main
FEM analysis program, but I think it is due to the pads not being
configured correctly. My .nnrd is only 4 sections, with 1 being the
spine and ribs, 2 being the skin, 3 being the lungs, and 4 being the
heart. I'll attach my programs to this email for reference. Any advice
about the clipping would be great!

Thanks,

Ben Boyett