[SCIRUN-USERS] Matlab Interface not working

  • From: Mattia Gentile <mattia.gentile@outlook.com>
  • To: "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Matlab Interface not working
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 17:04:57 +0000
  • Accept-language: it-IT, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi, I’m and Italian student, working on SCIRun for a University project and I’m trying to run the Total_Variation network example from the FwdInvToolbox.

I can’t understand why the module InterfaceWithMatlab is not working.

  • Every module is executing fine but the matlab one
  • I’ve checked the path to be true
  • I’ve checked the permissions on the matlab executable, enabling everything
  • In the “Start Matlab” field I’ve tried with the complete path (with and without .exe), only typing matlab (with and without .exe)

I’m on Windows 10 Pro 64bit with latest updates, I have Matlab R2017b, Scirun 4.7.

Any help would be strongly appreciated.

Regards

Mattia Gentile