[SCIRUN-USERS] SCIrun Forward/Inverse Modeling

  • From: Aiden Keene <atk2745@gmail.com>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] SCIrun Forward/Inverse Modeling
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 13:12:39 -0500

Hello,

This is Aiden Keene, a junior biomedical engineering student at URI. I am conducting research for CREmedical in which I'm attempting to conduct forward/inverse calculations on a brain model. I have gotten the ECG FEM model running and have FLD/NRRD files of the brain cortex and scalp I am trying to implement. I am wondering if there are matrix files of the EEG potentials of the brain I can put in this system or any other way to show FEM on the scalp.

Any advice is truly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Aiden Keene