Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] SCIrun Forward/Inverse Modeling

  • From: Jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Aiden Keene <atk2745@gmail.com>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] SCIrun Forward/Inverse Modeling
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 11:55:40 -0700

Hi Aiden,

Sorry for the delay. There are some example data in the SCIRun4 Data sets.
(http://www.sci.utah.edu/releases/scirun_v4.7/SCIRunData_4.7_20160120_data.zip).
It has some EEG potentials and a coarse head model (brain-eg). There are
some example networks that use them in the BioPSE toolbox for SCIRun 4.

Computing the inverse to the cortical surface is a more difficult matter.
The fwd/inv toolkit is geared toward cardiac applications, but you can try
them with EEG.

cheers,
Jess