[SCIRUN-USERS] Data wrt time

  • From: Vikas R bhat <vikasraghubhat@gmail.com>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Data wrt time
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 09:36:20 +0530

Hi sir,

I am trying to save the magnetic field at locations in .mat format. In the source level, if I set a sinusoidal input to a dipole and generate magnetic field or potentials from amplitudes at time instants using Get ColumnOr Row From Matrix, how to save the output field wrt time..Is it possible to repeat this at each time instant without overwriting the previous data in .mat. Or should I interface with matlab to export data wrt time.Please help me out here.
Is there any example tutorials wherein I can learn to plot sine waves in view scene?

--
Thanks,

Vikas.R.Bhat