[SCIRUN-USERS] Interpolation

  • From: Vikas R bhat <vikasraghubhat@gmail.com>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Interpolation
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:46:23 +0530

Respected,

I have point cloud data in .txt. which contain  hexagonal nodes. I am trying to interpolate these nodes and create a field/ mesh type.

I tried to createLatVol flat pad with size of (7, 0, 13) that is connected to the imported .txt field. But this contained the corner points. Is it possible to remove these corner points and crop only the hexagonal nodes and form a hexagonal field..

Or say I have my predefined point cloud field data, will it be possible to connect (interpolate) the nodes and make it look like a field/mesh data (2D hexagonal flat mesh).

--
Thanks,

Vikas.R.Bhat
Contact: +91 9481263176