Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Interpolation

  • From: Petar Petrov <pip010@gmail.com>
  • To: Vikas R bhat <vikasraghubhat@gmail.com>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Interpolation
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 14:26:17 +0100

Hi Vikas,

all you need to do is :
1)load the point cloud (ReadField text format)
2)create lattice/hex structured mesh
3)deform the mesh to acceptible size and place correctly to overlap with the pointcloud in 3D world space
4)use the module MapFieldDataFromSourceToDestination, where source is the point cloud and structured mesh is the destination

optionally, you can use similar module for mapping from nodes to elements or vice-versa

Cheers,
Petar