[SCIRUN-USERS] SCIRun visualization

  • From: Shu Meng <smen974@aucklanduni.ac.nz>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] SCIRun visualization
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 10:35:17 +1200

Dear SCIRun team,

This is Shu Meng, a postdoctoral research fellow from Auckland Bioengineering Institute working on forward/inverse problem. SCIRun is a very convenient and powerful software to solve my problems and I have been using it for few years.

Here I have a question, I am just wondering if SCIRun has some functions like this: can I click on some desired electrode and then EGMs can be visualized. The chosen signal analysis are color-coded and projected onto the atrial geometry, so that anatomy and measurement results can easily be related.

Maybe I ask to much ;)

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

Shu