Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Distance measure

  • From: Jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Vikas R bhat <vikasraghubhat@gmail.com>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Distance measure
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 16:12:33 -0600

Hi Vikas,

It sounds like you are calculating the distance between two vectors correctly.  You could possibly do this more efficiently with CalculateFieldData with the _expression_: `RESULT = norm(DATA1-DATA2);`

if you are trying to calculated the distances between point sets, you can do use:  `RESULT = norm(POS1-POS2);`

cheers,
Jess