[SCIRUN-USERS] Example nets segmentation and meshes help

  • From: Mattia Gentile <mattia.gentile@outlook.com>
  • To: "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Example nets segmentation and meshes help
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 10:32:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: it-IT, en-US

Hi again,

Thanks to your help in the past weeks I’ve been able to get every example network working.

Now the real project can begin. For my thesis I would like to compare the 4 FEM inverse networks and their calculated potentials on the same geometry, for both body and heart. I would like to take the Segmentation and the Lead Field Matrix from the network Make_Lead_Field_matrix.srn and use them in those inverse calculations, but all of those use different meshes and different file types.

Now, since I can’t edit the matlab scripts in those networks so I have to stick to those requirements, is there any way to get a body (torso) mesh from that Segmentation.nrrd?

Thanks again

Mattia

  • [SCIRUN-USERS] Example nets segmentation and meshes help, Mattia Gentile, 05/17/2018