[SCIRUN-USERS] Isotropy-Greensite regularization method network

  • From: Mattia Gentile <mattia.gentile@outlook.com>
  • To: "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Isotropy-Greensite regularization method network
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 16:24:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: it-IT, en-US

Hi,

Mattia again. With your help in the past I’ve made much progress, and couldn’t thank you enough. Right now I’m trying to add a network computing the Isotropy-Greensite regularization but I can’t find much.

I’ve used the search function in my OS and found only a isotropy.hpp file that I don’t know how to use, a greensite.m file that is just some commented introduction lines (the ones available in the SCIRun Visualization Basics pdf), and that’s it.

I’m using SCIRun 4.7.

Is there a way to have a running network of even a MatlabInterface module with the correct script to add to my collection of working simulations?

Thanks in advance

Mattia Gentile