Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Isotropy-Greensite regularization method network

  • From: Jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Mattia Gentile <mattia.gentile@outlook.com>
  • Cc: "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Isotropy-Greensite regularization method network
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 12:17:43 -0600

Hi Mattia,

The Isotropy-greensite implementation in SCIRun 4 is a Matlab implementation.  To run this code, you can use the InterfaceWithMatlab.  There are some instructions in the toolkit documentation on the website (http://www.sci.utah.edu/devbuilds/scirun_docs/ECGToolkitGuide.pdf) on page 32.

Alternatively, there is an example in SCIRun 5 that does not require Matlab.  This example could also be recreated in SCIRun 4.  The toolkit for SCIRun 5 is available at: https://github.com/SCIInstitute/FwdInvToolkit. The network file is called greensite-inverse-IsotropyMethod.srn5 (https://github.com/SCIInstitute/FwdInvToolkit/blob/master/Networks/potential-based-inverse/greensite-inverse-IsotropyMethod.srn5).

cheers,
Jess