[SCIRUN-USERS] potential field generation

  • From: Shu Meng <smen974@aucklanduni.ac.nz>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] potential field generation
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 11:28:55 +1200

Dear SCIRun team,

This is Shu Meng, a postdoctoral research fellow from Auckland Bioengineering Institute working on forward/inverse problem. SCIRun is a very robust software to solve my problems and I have been using it for couple years.

Now I am trying to validate my inverse solution solved by some other numerical approach, I'm wondering can I do this in SCIRun:

Using the module "GenerateSinglePointProbeFromField", I can generate artifical potential values based on their distance from surface, but it is only for one time step. Is there any module I can use to generate a time-varying signal which looks like a EGM? Or maybe I didn't use  "GenerateSinglePointProbeFromField" correctly? So that I can generate a "gold standard" potential field to compare with my inverse solutions.

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

KInd regards,

Shu