Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] potential field generation

  • From: Rob MacLeod <macleod@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Shu Meng <smen974@aucklanduni.ac.nz>
  • Cc: Rob MacLeod <macleod@sci.utah.edu>, scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] potential field generation
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 22:38:12 -0600

Dear Shu,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Do you know about our CEI (Consortium for ECG Imaging) and the EDGAR database that contains validation data sets?

Perhaps have a look and see if some of the EDGAR data would provide some useful validation examples.  There is a bunch of activity around the CEI website that you can also check out.

Best,
Rob