[SCIRUN-USERS] Regarding activation based inverse problem

  • From: Vikas R bhat <vikasraghubhat@gmail.com>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Regarding activation based inverse problem
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 10:25:22 +0530

Respected sir,

We are trying to solve the activation based inverse problem of ECG using actgauss-newton-inverse. srn network.

A: forward matrix 81 x 257
Y: bsp: observation 81 x 100
tauinit :  257 x 100

The problem is the 'tau' variable in the function actgaussnewton.m is not getting updated. Reason is the matrix 'step' has 257 x 1 dimensions not 25700 x 1.
I have double checked the code.
Under the comment "%Update tau with the result of the step", it shows error (matrix dimensions must agree). I dont know where I am doing mistakes.

Please help me out. Waiting for your reply.

--
Thanks,

Vikas.R.Bhat
Contact: +91 9481263176