Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Regarding activation based inverse problem

  • From: Jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Vikas R bhat <vikasraghubhat@gmail.com>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Regarding activation based inverse problem
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 23:31:58 -0600

Hi Vikas,

The actgauss-newton inverse is designed to compute the activation times from the bsp recordings.  Generally, there is only one activation time per point on the heart surface.  If you have multiple beats, you will need to separate them.  If you are trying to reconstruct the potentials on the heart surface, you can try tikhnov inverse, or one of the others.

cheers,
Jess