[SCIRUN-USERS] A question of using forward toolkit

  • From: 哈卓司 <hf40519@gmail.com>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] A question of using forward toolkit
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 17:05:58 +0800

Dear CIBC team,
My name is Zeus.I am studying master degree major in bioengineering from Taiwan, and I have a question want to ask.I hope I'm not bothering you.The question is about SCIRun forward toolkit.
I want to establish a model about cardiac potential so I using Seg3D and matlab to set up a 3D potential map.I have attached the potential map which is a single slice of 3-dimensions matrix in the picture below.However,as I know about SCIRun, I can't input 3-dimensions matrix into ReadMatrix module, and the detailed description of SetFiledData module on the web page is still unclear to me. I'd tried so hard but I still can't solve this problem.Is there any way that I can satisfy the format of input so the forward solution can be computed?
Thank you for your time and consideration.I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Zeus