[SCIRUN-USERS] about SCIRun data

  • From: Nicolás Gutiérrez Pereira <nicolas.gutierrez.p@usach.cl>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] about SCIRun data
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 12:35:25 -0300

Hi SCIRun Team!

My name is Nicolas Gutierrez and I am a student of computer engineering at the University of Santiago de Chile.

I would like to congratulate you for your software and your contribution to the world of bioinformatics.

I am currently using your software and data for an investigation of electrical pulses in the spine and some questions have arisen about SCIRun Data.

What is the origin of the Utah torso model? Where was it obtained from? A real person?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards!

--

Facultad de Ingeniería
Dpto. de Informática

Nicolas Gutiérrez
Estudiante de Ingeniería Civil Informática