Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] epi EGM scirun inverse solution

  • From: jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: b26kth@mun.ca
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] epi EGM scirun inverse solution
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 17:06:18 -0700

Hi Kazi,

This is probably related to the regularization parameter that you are using.
Are you using the L-curve method to choose this? How does the L-curve plot
look with your data? You could try adjusting the resolution or the range of
the L-curve search to find a better fit.

You should also look at the data that you are using for the regularization.
The regularization choosing works best with high signal to noise, so you
should avoid using quiescent data for this step.

Another possible source for the error you described is a poorly constructed
forward matrix. If you have any sort of cardiac data, you can try to do a
forward calculation to see if there are any problems.

If those suggestions don’t help, perhaps you can share some of your data, or
images of them, so that we could have a better idea of what might be
happening in your case.

cheers,
Jess