Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Taseen Jawad, University of Toronto, SCIRun v4.7 Debug Help

  • From: jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Taseen Jawad <taseen.jawad@mail.utoronto.ca>
  • Cc: "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Taseen Jawad, University of Toronto, SCIRun v4.7 Debug Help
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 15:12:33 -0600

Hi Taseen,

I’m having trouble reading the .fld file that you included.  It appears to be a different file type.  Make sure that it is saved out from SCIRun’s writefield module with the correct option.

Still, I think that you might be better served using SetFieldData instead of SwapFieldDataWithMatrixEntries.  SetFieldData require a matrix with one dimension that matches either the number of nodes or the number of elements of the mesh.  Similarly, I would use ConvertIndicesToFieldData instead of setConductivities.  The fieldData should not need to be converted with these.

If you’re having trouble checking the size of the field or matrix, the metadata can be seen with ReportFieldInfo and ReportMatrixInfo.

cheers,
Jess