Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Lab practices of UB

  • From: Annalisa Calo <annalisa.calo@ub.edu>
  • To: jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Lab practices of UB
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 12:20:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: ca-ES, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ub.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ub.edu; dkim=pass header.d=ub.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=tGf2eHk100UdvcRQVlCxVe3CMWCU63NH2WqxqQvCzpU=; b=IesxQ3evtQrKEzsRX+dHxuecnbQfei8NMP+3hcCfef6AYmsNBVXHdxATwPQ9zp/M2bRNcPOAkyHhlRl1eroN9NaYKYFLEz/jc2dayCIF0DH+zxZ7juC2SjZAP4qaL8sptdnyg6xNSMi2vQb18PaCb++HOqrSoy3c8vX0w+Ww1oveeVRoZkJ5cEl66tXGHvD57HOkCMxHcg+AHTqixh95wfs+SsmgCaNqpn1C8MSpLR26kRn6h+ZMtoAkd8ubC7x6+yru6og24Hro46mOWdzSHamiXOLvDX0SPvJgs7TXbRAjXfrApIRsBdkCzaLaHuXgvlXMkWVgY/JM5IGPaG3sKA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=VASbaQVuPp14KXvjXQd0P3X0WEAqcTsxqeS/OSVdutVsrj8HmsKmBcUD61aKWwkndr08/phFz0oJUy/AGkNZU8LbMCjCHkD5J2ETQRsWglaS0D+BVZKwrTpTePiqEGZIcnZo/kuBo5xd3mC090povGArSUqs2Tvws6MGmIreX/NXXohvsa47PZry8YnGu8lkKAGUylTfjxiUfK0UFCS0gBxkyId9GqbNiVTqq2mEhO7sbeq6BMUwRBjbZi2WzM4LfCzS1/wDE93+ByxOeBW4k+bl8Rze38U3rNVuj7aLqSnBtFCt9VBBg/BRwJbvzSIpcuVKa24XpMa9snMrz7Thxw==
  • Suggested_attachment_session_id: 300a8867-c2de-1eed-b066-6a80dbbc9a82

Hello!
Thanks for your message.

It seems that the modules for widgets are not available in the beta version ... I think they are necessary for the direct problem. Is there any version were thay are available? Also, if you have some link to the documentation it would be great.

Best!
Annalisa

Annalisa Calo'
Departamento de Ingeniería Electrónica y Biomédica UB
annalisa.calo@ub.edu
acalo@ibecbarcelona.eu