[Seg3D] Re: Re: Re: loss of functionality? export segmentation to MetaImage format

  • From: Ramón Casero Cañas <ramon.casero@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Re: Re: Re: loss of functionality? export segmentation to MetaImage format
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 15:05:00 +0100

Kristen Zygmunt wrote:
Ramon,
Thanks for the patch. This format did work for me, I was able to patch the release_4.2 branch. I have also merged this plus the latest release_4.2 changes back into trunk, and will be returning to developing off of trunk ( https://code.sci.utah.edu/svn/cibc/cibc/trunk/SCIRun ). I will have v1.12 builds out that incorporate these changes within a day or so.

Hi Kris,

No problem, I hope I'll be able to produce more significant patches in the future.

I'm still working with Revision: 44493 in

https://code.sci.utah.edu/svn/cibc/cibc/branches/release_4.2/SCIRun

Do I need to change back to trunk? I'd rather not have to change everything again, if I can still work with brach 4.2.

Good luck with your test filter, I really appreciate that you are documenting your attempt. Please let me know if you run into any more snags.

Actually, some good news. I'll post in the other thread.

Cheers,

R.

--
Ramón Casero Cañas, DPhil

Computational Biology, Computing Laboratory
University of Oxford
Wolfson Building, Parks Rd
Oxford OX1 3QD

tlf     +44 (0) 1865 610807
web     http://web.comlab.ox.ac.uk/people/Ramon.CaseroCanas
photos  http://www.flickr.com/photos/rcasero/

  • [Seg3D] Re: Re: Re: loss of functionality? export segmentation to MetaImage format, Ramón Casero Cañas, 10/02/2009