[Seg3D] Re: doing something to a data volume

  • From: Ramón Casero Cañas <ramon.casero@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Re: doing something to a data volume
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:19:27 +0100

Ramón Casero Cañas wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to do something trivial to a loaded data volume in Seg3D, but I don't seem to be able to even duplicate an existing one.

To close this thread, I found how to duplicate a volume (nrrdCopy()), created a full patch for the example, add a diagram for the event system in case one doesn't need to pass a variable to the Skinner side, and everything is documented here

http://paracommunications.org/wiki/index.php/Adding_a_new_filter_to_Seg3D

And now I can start working on add a Spline Tool that will work similarly to the Polyline Tool, but drawing with a spline.

Best regards,

Ramon.

--
Ramón Casero Cañas, DPhil

Computational Biology, Computing Laboratory
University of Oxford
Wolfson Building, Parks Rd
Oxford OX1 3QD

tlf     +44 (0) 1865 610807