[Seg3D] Re: Re: Re: Re: Qt library dependency removed from Spline Tool

  • From: Kristen Zygmunt <krismz@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Re: Re: Re: Re: Qt library dependency removed from Spline Tool
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:07:15 -0700

On Jan 21, 2010, at 2:35 PM, Ramón Casero Cañas wrote:

Ramón Casero Cañas wrote:
I don't understand, I checked out a fresh copy from the repository, and everything compiled fine at the first try on my system. But you are right, it should not be compiling.
QwtArray is now a std::vector instead of the Qt array, so I don't know how qwt_spline.cpp is compiling successfully, if there's no longer a data() method (the error you get). I'm looking into it.

Hi,

I have now replaced the QwtArray explicitly by std::vector, and removed the data() method calls that were giving the compilation problem.

A fresh checkout builds and runs on my system, but as we have seen, this is no guarantee that it will work anywhere else ;)

https://code.sci.utah.edu/svn/cibc/cibc/branches/seg3d_spline_tool/SCIRun

I have updated to this version and successfully compiled on my Mac! I see the crashing behavior you mentioned when the 4th control point is added, but can segment a spline with 3 control points so it seems to be about the same as Ubuntu.
-Kris