[Seg3D] Re: Qt library dependency removed from Spline Tool

  • From: Ramón Casero Cañas <ramon.casero@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
  • To: "seg3d@sci.utah.edu" <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Re: Qt library dependency removed from Spline Tool
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:21:54 +0000

Ramón Casero Cañas wrote:
Kristen Zygmunt wrote:
I have updated to this version and successfully compiled on my Mac! I see the crashing behavior you mentioned when the 4th control point is added, but can segment a spline with 3 control points so it seems to be about the same as Ubuntu.

Whoopee! OK, so when we get the LAPACK bit sorted out, we should have a working version with the Spline Tool (hopefully).

What other steps do we need to take to think about merging back? Windows testing?

Hi all,

I just thought about pinging the list to say hi and asking about your thoughts regarding the integration of the Spline Tool.

A colleague is going in early April to visit the SCI and give a seminar there, and I was also wondering whether it would be interesting to go with him.

Best regards,

Ramon.

--
Dr. Ramón Casero Cañas

Computational Biology
Computing Laboratory
University of Oxford
Wolfson Building, Parks Rd
Oxford OX1 3QD

tlf     +44 (0) 1865 610807
web     http://web.comlab.ox.ac.uk/people/Ramon.CaseroCanas
photos  http://www.flickr.com/photos/rcasero/

  • [Seg3D] Re: Qt library dependency removed from Spline Tool, Ramón Casero Cañas, 02/18/2010