[Seg3D] feature request zoom in other views

  • From: Hon Fai Choi <honfai.choi@gmail.com>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] feature request zoom in other views
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 12:00:34 +0200

Hi,

thank you for making Seg3D available, it is a nice application. I was wondering if you are considering to allow zooming in the views other than the 3D. I am segmenting high resolution images and it would be useful to be able to zoom in to fine tune the segmentation. Will this feature be incorporated soon? If not, would it be difficult to modify this in the source code? I have no experience with interface design or QT.

with kind regards,
Hon Fai Choi