[Seg3D] Re: Interpreting the result of the Point Set Registration

  • From: Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Re: Interpreting the result of the Point Set Registration
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 22:05:03 -0700

Hi Sergio,

I attempted to reproduce your problem with a very simple tooth dataset, and also increasing the iterations. The translation parameters in X is approximately -8. The Y parameter gets reasonably close to 0. Z is a bit larger, but still fairly close to 0.

Can you send me your project, or give me more information about the data you were working with?

Thanks,

Ayla